Full Name (as provided in your BVN) * Active Phone Number * BVN (this is for verification purposes only. we don't share or reveal it to anyone) Current Residential Address Date of Birth * LGA of Origin State of Origin Active Email (ensure to check the email properly as this is important for your account activation) * What Government Approved ID Do You Have? * What's Your ID (i.e VIN, NIN, Passport , Drivers License Number) * Business Name (the name that will appear on your POS printout) * Business Address (the location where the pos will be used) * Next of Kin Address * Next of Kin Date of Birth * Relationship With Next of Kin * Next of Kin Email * Next of Kin Phone Number * Upload A Clear Passport Photograph or Selfie *
Upload Your Signature (sign on a white paper, then snap and send) *
Upload A Clear & Valid Identity Card ( Any one of the following is allowed: Voters card, drivers licence, national ID card, international passport, NIMC) *
Terms & Conditions *
1. The POS terminal is ONLY Available for LEASE to new Business Owners (B.O) and NOT for outright sale to any prospective B.O.
2. The pos terminal remains the property of Moniepoint.
3. The overall daily transactions on the terminal must exceed ₦100,000.
4. The B.O terminal will be retrieved after a series of warnings over non-usage or inactivity.
5. When a BO performance continues to fall in INACTIVE status. The B.O is required to compulsorily return the terminal when retrieved.
5. The B.O is expected to return the terminal in his/her possession if him/her isn't interested in using it anymore, or traveling for more than 2 weeks and the company will refund ₦10,000 from your activation fee.
6. Upon activation of the BO terminal, the BO is required to do a card withdrawal of minimum ₦50,000 within 12hours.
7. Students are NOT eligible for POS terminal.
8. Any BO outside Lagos can't be profiled on our platform.
9. Only BO who meet the criteria stated above and his fully ready to use the POS terminal immediately that will be assigned.